Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented full-time Senior Product Marketing Manager to partner with a driven and professional team innovating globally in the B2B health software space. You’ll be responsible for all things product marketing, supporting the sales team in ensuring they have the tools needed to succeed, as well as executing thought leadership initiatives to amplify the brand on the insurtech stage.
What You’ll Do:
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be a nexus at the organization, proactively interfacing with multiple teams and facilitating the delivery of marketing solutions. The successful candidate will be relied upon to carry out B2B marketing activities including Copywriting, Media Production, Sales Collateral and Presentation creation, Public Relations, Digital Content creation, and Social and Email Marketing. The ideal candidate brings a big toolbox, enjoys working in the trenches themselves, but also knows how, when, and if to lean on agencies and contractors to get the job done.
- Position the company as a thought leader in the marketplace and confidently steer the direction and execution of product marketing, taking into account feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Create, maintain, iterate, and improve audience-specific messages and sales tools to support ongoing and diverse business development needs. Whether it be a presentation deck, video, website page, white paper, blog post, case study, or demo tool, you’ll be the one identifying the need and delivering the necessary tools.
- Research, evaluate, hire, brief, and manage contractors and agencies to carry out marketing projects.
- Update and optimize product positioning and messaging based on customer feedback, market trends, industry terminology, and the competitive landscape.
- Track marketing-centric success metrics and KPI’s, and identify opportunities to improve results. Where possible, prove ROI and demonstrate marketing’s impact on sales success.
- Champion and protect the brand, serving as the primary brand manager. Assure adherence to Brand Guidelines internally and externally, updating the Guidelines as required.
What You Bring:
- Deep knowledge of current marketing best practices and tools. You ensure your knowledge is constantly updated to include awareness and understanding of any and all marketing techniques that are pervasive and effective in the B2B space.
- Overall marketing management experience. You can handle execution, but also facilitation and personnel management as a leader and facilitator. You are comfortable managing projects, keeping deadlines tight, making plans, and reporting on your success. You have a true drive to take initiative and complete projects on-time and on-budget.
- Thorough marketing outsourcing knowledge. Complete and effective management experience of external resources whether agency, temp, contractor, or vendor is second nature to you. You’ve been through all manner of portfolios and capabilities decks before, understand billing and pricing norms, and know how to write an effective creative brief for all media types.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- A high level of technical knowledge across the latest software and hardware. You’re used to working proficiently with a global team.
- An ability to work confidently on your own, as well as collaborate meaningfully within a team environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong preference given to applicants with:
- A keen personal interest in health and wellness, especially from a quantified-self point of view.
- Experience in, or past exposure to the insurance or corporate HR spaces.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
Who You Are:
- Strategic and entrepreneurial. You’re always looking two steps ahead, planning for where you’ll be, and how to get there from where you are.
- Highly adaptable. You’re always up for a pivot and shrug off major changes with a smile.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive. You love working hard and enjoy celebrating success with your peers.
- Driven and persistent. Giving up isn’t really your style: iterate and execute is.
- Professional and collegial. You’re comfortable making the switch from high-stakes meeting to after-work pints in a heartbeat.
- Organized. You don’t miss meetings or forget about emails. You have your systems and have proven they work.
- A gifted communicator that actively practices listening first and speaking after.
- Independent and collaborative.
- Dedicated, flexible, and responsive. You’re willing to work the necessary hours to support growth efforts.
- Accountable and achievement-focused. You work to hit your goals and are proud to do so.
What You’ll Get:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Personal days and no expectation of weekend work being necessary.
- Free office lunches once a month.
- Pension matching.
- Extended health and dental insurance.
- Long and short-term disability leave.
- On-site gym, showers, and bike lockers.
- Rooftop patio with firepit and BBQ.
- Office lounge with foosball, ping pong, and beer on tap.
- Top-notch tech and tools needed to do your job.
- Modern, open office paired with quiet and private spaces.
- Professional Development budget
- Bi-weekly town halls and fun staff events in between.
About Our Client:
PAI Health is in the business of helping people live longer, healthier lives through a personalized prescription for physical activity that is backed by science and focuses on heart health. They are a team of passionate and dedicated members who are transforming healthcare into preventative wellness-care. They are leveraging their deep expertise in biometric sensing and algorithms to develop business applications for the insurance, healthcare, and corporate wellness industries.